Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage & Potatoes
This sausage and potato dinner is easy to make with ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry. This recipes comes together in one pan for quick clean-up. Mix it up by trying different seasonings, sausages, and adding more veggies like cauliflower, carrots, or even radishes
- PREP TIME : 10 minutes
- TOTAL TIME : 60 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking tray with sides with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray.
- Place into the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring half way through, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Scatter the cheese over top and put back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese.